APS is excited to present a virtual March Meeting 2023 experience with scientific talks, ePoster presentations, networking opportunities, and virtual exhibitors. The virtual March Meeting 2023 experience allows attendees to connect with each other at what is expected to be the largest physics gathering in the world from the comfort of their home or office. Through the virtual attendance option, physicists who who cannot travel or have concerns about the high carbon footprint of flying or about health and safety can further their reach.
Registration is expected to open November 28, 2022.
Benefits of Attending Virtual March Meeting 2023
Virtual attendees will be able to participate in the in-person March Meeting 2023, in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 5-10, in the following ways:
- view livestreams of select sessions in Las Vegas and submit questions to presenters through chat
- view ePosters online
- learn about products and services from March Meeting 2023 exhibitors
During the virtual March Meeting 2023, held online, March 20-22, attendees can engage with:
- high-level, keynote-style talks
- live, virtual presentations, including focus topic sessions and contributed talks, from abstract submitters, with virtual attendees able to submit questions in real time
- virtual Poster Slams, in which poster submitters will give brief reviews of their posters and answer questions
- recorded, on-demand talks from Las Vegas
- live exhibitor workshops
On-Demand March Meeting 2023 Content
APS will be capturing all sessions from the in-person and virtual March Meeting 2023, and all attendees will have full access to on-demand content for up to ninety days after the virtual meeting has concluded. APS provides on-demand content from March Meeting 2023 so that attendees can rewatch their favorite sessions and talks, catch up on any program events they may have missed, and review research presented at the meeting.