Virtual March Meeting 2023 included three days of live scientific talks, plenary/keynote panels, interactive Poster Discussion Slams, networking events, and virtual exhibitors, from March 20-22. And virtual attendees didn't miss out on the Las Vegas experience either: special events were livestreamed and all recorded scientific sessions are available in an on-demand library from now through June 30.
On-Demand March Meeting 2023 Content
APS has captured all sessions from the in-person and virtual March Meeting 2023, and all attendees have full access to on-demand content through June 30, up to ninety days after the virtual meeting has concluded. APS provides on-demand content from March Meeting 2023 so that attendees can rewatch their favorite sessions and talks, catch up on any program events they may have missed, and review research presented at the meeting.
Virtual March Meeting Schedule
Join the physics community virtually, March 20-22.
Monday, March 20
Tuesday, March 21
Wednesday, March 22
Additional Virtual Registration Benefits
Virtual registration includes:
- Livestreamed events from Las Vegas March 5–9
- Kavli Foundation Special Symposium, March 5
- Cosmic Tumbles, Quantum Leaps: A Performance by Le PeTiT CiRqUe®, March 5
- Special Session Featuring Nobel Laureates, March 9
- Virtual March Meeting live events on March 20–22
- On-demand access through June 30
All in-person registrants receive complimentary access to the virtual event.
Registration for the virtual March Meeting is still open.
Virtual Engagement with In-Person March Meeting
Virtual attendees were able to participate in the in-person March Meeting 2023, in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 5-10, in the following ways:
- Access to livestreams of select sessions in Las Vegas and the opportunity to submit questions to presenters through chat
- Access to ePosters online
- The opportunity to learn about products and services from March Meeting 2023 exhibitors