The APS Bridge Program is a post-baccalaureate initiative that provides students with research experience, advanced coursework, and coaching to prepare them for a graduate school application.
Faculty and students involved in Bridge Programs are invited to the APS Bridge Program Symposium, a one-day event held at the start of the in-person March Meeting 2023. The symposium will feature workshops on career planning, securing fellowship and program funding, and ways to improve Bridge Program structures.
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PST: Welcome/Opening Plenary Session
- 9:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. PST: Break
- 9:45 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. PST: Session Tracks
- 11:50 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST: Break
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. PST: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PST: Lightning Talks
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. PST: Break
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. PST: Session Tracks
- 4:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST: Break
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PST: Closing Session