Each year at March Meeting, APS hosts a Graduate School Fair as part of Future of Physics Days (FPD) events, which help undergraduate students get the most out of March Meeting through interactive workshops, professional development activities, and career discovery.
The Graduate School Fair is co-located with the Undergrad Lounge, a relaxing space for students to take a break during the meeting and an excellent opportunity for undergraduates to learn about graduate programs.
Graduate schools are invited to meet with students and provide information about their graduate programs. Each participating school will host a table with promotional materials in the undergraduate student lounge.
Any undergraduate student attending the March Meeting is welcome at the Graduate School Fair for free. Just visit the Undergrad Lounge and Grad Fair area to grab some coffee and snacks, get your free coffee tumbler, and chat with representatives from graduate programs.
Recruiter registration for March Meeting 2023 is now closed. Recruiters have the opportunity to showcase their graduate program and meet with physics undergraduate students.
More information for registered recruiters
Meet face-to-face with recruiters from graduate schools who will be available to answer your program-related questions.
APS is grateful to the 2022 March Meeting Graduate School participants and hopes to welcome them back in 2023:
- Boston University, Physics Department
- Drexel University, Department of Physics
- Emory University, Department of Physics
- Johns Hopkins University, William H. Miller III Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Krell Institute, DOE NNSA Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship, DOE NNSA Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship,DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- Louisiana State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Northwestern University, Master of Science in Law Program
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Physics, MS in Physics-Quantum Computing Program, Physics PhD Program
- Topical Group on Medical Physics
- University of California, Merced, Physics PhD Program
- University of Central Florida, Department of Physics
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- University of Denver, Physics and Astronomy Department
- University of Rhode Island, Physics Graduate Program in Quantum Computing
- Washington State University, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Yale University, Integrated Graduate Program in Physical and Engineering Biology (PEB)
Graduate School Fair Contact
Email the APS Senior Careers Program Manager, for all grad school or attendee related inquiries about the March Meeting Grad Fair.