Student Networking and Game Night: Physics Crossing–A Virtual Physics Odyssey
Welcome to the Student Networking and Game Night, or as we call it, Physics Crossing –A Virtual Physics Odyssey. Once you enter the event using the link provided,
- You will appear as an avatar and can move around using the arrow keys on your keyboard,
- Give your browser audio and video permissions,
- Explore the space!
- There are 6 virtual tours: Google Quantum AI, General Atomics, Oakridge National Lab, Sandia National Lab, Princeton Plasma Physics Lab, and the National Institute of Standards & Technology.
- Each tour will have staff available to show you around their facility and answer any questions!
- As you view the different tours and videos and resources around the space, you can participate in our scavenger hunt quiz to enter a raffle.
Throughout the event, there will be random drawings for prizes, and later in the evening, we will announce the scavenger hunt raffle winners! If you have any questions or are unable to get into the platform, please contact: email@example.com