Cryomech’s superior products operate in more than 50 countries, providing hundreds of customers with custom-built Cryocoolers, Helium Liquefiers, Liquid Nitrogen Plants and ULT Cryostats.
Named for our founder, Gifford-McMahon Cryocoolers have been the foundation of low-temperature technology for more than 50 years. Today, they are the industry choice for liquefying cryogens such as oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and helium.
Cryomech employs the most respected, forward-thinking minds in the industry. They craft solutions that help our customers get things done in aerospace, superconductivity, low-temperature physics, material research and many other applications.
We are the original innovators, creating:
- The world’s largest 4K Pulse Tube Cryocooler (PT420)
- The world’s largest single stage GM Cryocoolers for operation at 77 K and 30 K (AL600 and AL630
- The most extensive line of GM and PT Cryocoolers on the planet
- Fully integrated, closed-cycle refrigeration for applications below 2K
- Open-cycle to closed-cycle helium conservation with our Helium Liquefiers and recovery systems
- Ultra Low Vibration 1K and 4K Cryostats
Trust a name that’s produced many of the world’s firsts and bests. We defy convention and push the limits of what cryorefrigeration can do.