The APS March Meeting is an excellent opportunity to share your research findings with the physics community and discover the groundbreaking new research from your colleagues. The 2022 APS March Meeting was the largest gathering of physicists in the world, and we look forward to welcoming both new and returning attendees in 2023.
Abstract Submission Deadline Has Passed
The abstract submission period is now closed.
All submissions that meet eligibility criteria will be accepted, and authors will receive acceptance notifications on December 21, 2022. We encourage submitters not to wait until they are notified to make plans for attending.
Please note that abstract submission or acceptance does not equate to meeting registration.
- Contributed: Review the instructions for submitting contributed oral and poster abstracts.
- Invited: Review the details for invited speakers and instructions to submit invited abstracts.
Before submitting your abstract, please review the sorting categories. Choosing the appropriate sorting categories help to target your presentation to the appropriate audience.
Membership is not required to submit an abstract for invited speakers or reciprocal society members, but you will need to log in to your APS web account to submit an abstract. If you do not have an account, you may create one.
Please submit your abstract before the deadline. Abstract submissions open until October 26, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
All submitters and presenters must read and agree to the APS Permission Agreement and Consent to Record before submitting an abstract.
March Meeting 2023 will take place March 5–10, in-person in Las Vegas, Nevada, and virtually March 20–22. The virtual meeting dates may be extended, depending on the finalized program.
When submitting an abstract, authors must select only one presentation method, either in-person or virtual, for your oral or poster presentation. If you choose to present at the virtual meeting, you may register for the meeting in-person to network and enjoy other talks, but your presentation will be during the virtual meeting dates. Your presentation method selection may be changed until the abstract submission deadline, October 26, 2022. It cannot be changed afterward.
- If you have general questions about an oral, poster, or invited abstract (by invitation only) submission, please contact APS Abstract Help.
- For unit questions about entering speaker selections, please contact APS March Meeting.
- For other questions, please view the contact information.
- Learn more about what to expect from the March Meeting 2023 experience, whether you attend in-person or virtually.
- Prepare for March Meeting 2023 by reviewing frequently asked questions.