Attend the virtual March Meeting to learn from the comfort of your home or office, March 3-8. The virtual experience includes select live-streamed sessions each day from the in-person event and virtual-only sessions across all disciplines. Virtual presenters can also be watched online by in-person attendees in Minneapolis.
Benefits of attending the virtual March Meeting 2024
The virtual program will be tailored to presenters and attendees who require flexibility in their schedule and enjoy the accessibility of digital learning. From March 3-8, virtual attendees will experience:
- Select, live-streamed talks from Minneapolis each day, including Kavli Foundation Special Symposium and an invited session from each unit
- Live, virtual presentations, including focus topic sessions and contributed talks, with real time interaction between in-person and virtual attendees
- Virtual poster sessions with presenter interactivity
- On-demand access to all in-person and virtual recorded presentations for 90 days after the meeting
- Exhibitor and career resources
Why attend virtual March Meeting?
Life is complex, but attending March Meeting doesn’t have to be. Virtual March Meeting, March 3-8, is available for presenters and attendees around the globe who need the accessibility and convenience of learning and presenting online. While attending virtually is a different experience from the in-person meeting, presenters and attendees will enjoy select live-streamed sessions from Minneapolis all week, plus virtual-only presentations across all disciplines. After the event, you’ll have access to an on-demand library of all recorded presentations to continue reviewing the sessions at your own pace for 90 days.
To present virtually, you must select the “Virtual (Online)” presentation method as part of your abstract submission.
On-demand March Meeting 2024 content
All March Meeting registrants will have access to an on-demand library of all recorded virtual and in-person sessions, so they can rewatch their favorite sessions and talks, catch up on any program events they may have missed, and review the groundbreaking research presented at the meeting. On-demand content will be available to view shortly after the meeting has concluded.