The APS Forum on Industrial and Applied Physics (FIAP) will host a special lunchtime session in which representatives from industry will provide information about physics careers in the private sector. Topics will include research opportunities for physicists in industry, strategies for successfully pursuing industrial jobs, and advice on how to thrive in this exciting and challenging work environment. Light refreshments will be served.
- Anne Matsuura, Director of Quantum & Molecular Technologies, Intel Labs at Intel Corporation
- Angela Chen, Senior Quantum Engineer, Rigetti Computing
- Azadeh Keivani, Co-founder and Executive Director, Digital Age Academy
- Mike Larsen, Staff Engineer, Northrop Grumman
- Sufi Zafar, Principal Research Staff Member, IBM TJ Watson Research Center
- Walker Steere, Senior Engineer, IonQ